Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: What shall I blog about... HMMM... I'm still thinking. :] What I should blog about.... TIOMAN! Oh yes tioman.. Stupid lah.... (insert unsaid words here, you'll never get it sorry. :P) ANYWAY.. Paya has built new like.. room areas? My fam stayed in them last year. They were damn cool! Esp the shower! It looked like THIS. LOL. That's my dad and bro. xD So cool right! Its like.. showering with sea scenery. xD And you see at the right of the picture, there's this space there, that's the shower area. LOL Oh wow this is super random... Update update update... HMMMMMMMMM.. I THINK I'M IN LOVE! WITH KIKWANG! Heart heart heart heart heart... SIGHS. YUPS. Kbye. |
|