Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title: NYAA
date: Saturday, January 22, 2011
time:5:28 PM
Blogging is getting boring :b
Heh.

But I just felt like typing a lot and twitter can't fulfill that, I am hereee!
Hee hee, that sounds so bad.
I'm sorry blogspot.

Anywayyyyy,

NYAA!!

Is it just us or do all schools have it??
:o
Yep.
I plan on doing it to get precious points!!
POINTS!
POINTS POINTS POINTS.
I need them.
Guides should be able to get some already but STILL.

So for nyaa you need like on cip, one skill, one physical thingie, and one
adventurous thing...

CIP - Planning on like.. childcare or smth. :b
Maybe could go to my 5 year old cousins' one! xD

Skill - Piano! This is the only time I'm glad for piano man omg.

Adventurous thingie - They said Rocs will cover it so..

Physical thingie- OH MAN! This was the hardest okay!
I'm not physical at all!
So I had no idea what to do!
Go cc or what. LOL.
Then DING! Lightbulb.
I shall go do windsurfing.
HAHAHA!
Since my dad is qualified instructor I guess can.
I had a.. bad-ish experience with windsurfing. Haha.
Like my dad tried to teach me once, but I couldn't balance on the damn thing.
And you know how dads are. Urgh.
Impatient lorh. xD
Sooooo sensitive me got upset. HAHAHAA!
Whatever luh.
My mum said she'll teach me this time. TEE HEE..
All covered..
Hopefully this whole thing won't be hard to do....
:]
YUP YUP.

BYE BYE!


comment? / top