Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: HELLO 2011 (Supposed to post this on New Year's Day, but I was too lazy. :P) TEE HEE ITS 2011 FINALLY!! :D:D:D Well not really finally since 2010 just FLEW by. Seriously FLEW. Anywayyyyyyy, Sam is here with me now. XD She's staying over. Whooooo hooooo! Cause since her parents were outta town, we sent her to the NEW YEARS PARTAEEE! :] TEE HEE! We have loads of B2ST stuff to watch. HAHAHAHAHAHA YAY!!! LOL. So New Years party was pretty fun. xD Laughed alot and got really high. High to the extent I just started randomly dancing and they were all staring. HAHAHAH! I think it was the coke. LOL. HAHA, yea. So we reached there and stuff, and ate really little from the bbq like we always do pfsht. THEN, we went back to the front area to play SHARK! Shark's like a tradition or something man. We play it every single we're there seriously. Until now, there aren't any more... 'places' to 'hide' the whatever thing it is... (if you know what i mean if you play shark...) Then we played CHARADES!! That was damn fun! HAHAHAHA! It was freakin funny omg. I laughed until my stomach hurt! YUP! Then midnight then fireworks ya da ya da ya da. BAM! 2011. :D |
|