Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title: Recap
date: Monday, December 6, 2010
time:1:21 PM
Haven't really did a long long post...
Well I shall now. Hehehe.

Basically, last week I was coughing (still am gosh!)
So mum brought me to see a doctor.
Doctor gave meds, and aft i took them, got really really bad stomach pains.
I threw up and had diarrhea too. :P
Then it got a bit better, then the next day it was s bad I called my mum. LOL
Took me back to the doctor and blah blah, and now its ok. :)

But I'm still coughing which sucks cause I'm leaving for Japan on Saturday!!
Excited!!!

Kay then so

YESTERDAY:

Yesterday was fun!
Went out with Kristine and Elsa (the rest couldn't make it!)
to Orchard baby!
Yep yep.
Met at Ion then we walked to Cine and met Elsa.
And we watched RAPUNZEL!
Or whatever the movie is called.
Its such a cute cute cute movie!! I'd totally watch it again!!!
:D:D:D
Weekday preferably.. Weekends tickets are like 10.50! OMG.
So we watched..
What is up with you guys and coke anyway?!
Coke is nice what. HAHA! That's so weird man. xD

THEN,
we just walk walk.. shop shop.
OH!
We went to 313 (yay wanted to go there for so long man!)
and they ate at Yoshinoya.. while I watched. Hahaha..
And we TALKED MAN. I mean TALKED. xD
It was fun. Sighs..
Then went to random places like Billabong!!
OMG!
Super cute floral stuff they have there!! EEEEEPPP!
Okayyyy..
That's bout it.. :)
TATATATATA!


comment? / top