Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title: PICTURE FAIL
date: Thursday, December 30, 2010
time:9:04 AM
So, so far my 'picture in every post' has been a complete FAIL.
That's why I wanna upload pictures today. :]
Kay wait first! Lemme find pics of my Kikwangie. *Insert heart here

HAHA! Omg when I see his pic I wanna faint!

Wahhhhhh!
How can someone be so sexy! xD
I'm obsessed! HAHAHA! :P

YUPS!
Look at that and FAINT.
And he's freakin muscular omg. XD
HAHA! I sound like a perv man! :]

LOL.
And I'm really late with all my youtube subscriptions I realise...

ANYWAY...

UPDATES!

Its almost NEW YEARS! 2011!!
There's gonna be a BBQ!
Whee hee!!
Sam's comin over tomorrow cause her parents are out of town,
then we're bringing her to the club. :D
THEN, when she comes over, we'll watch more B2ST stuff!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I want a B2ST shirt..
They have it in popular which comes with the cd.. i think..
I think I'll go buy it. :D

SO RESOLUTIONS:
...
Not slack (HAHAHA!)
STUDY
EXERCISE (:] Like this'll happen. Hopefully! Fingers crossed!)
Be not so like.. weird in class. LOL

OK MORE PICTURES!
(and btw, after like a year, the usa pics are finally saved in the hardrive.
But its not in the com so I can't post it. ): )




And one more?
YES!
:D:D:D





comment? / top