Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title: Here I ammmmm....
date: Tuesday, December 28, 2010
time:6:51 PM
HERE I AM.

Yes.

Omg I just realised thts a song in Secret Garden..
A NEW DRAMA I'VE BEEN OBSESSED WITH. XD
Its damn funny luh. HAHA!
And the main guy damn cute.. Hahahaha!
Tee hee tee hee tee hee..
Been obsessing more things lately. xD
Like today, obsessing B2ST.
I want their shirt now. Muahahaaha!
THERE YOU GUYS!
CHRISTMAS PREZ FOR ME! xD
Jkjk..

RECAP on the week..

So my mum was on leave ever since we came back from Japan.
And she's returned to work already. :P
So we went out alot. lol..
Like I went out with her, then another time with aunt, then ANOTHER time,
With mum, aunt and grandma,
THEN another time with mum, aunt couz and brother,
THEN THEN THENNNNN mum, aunt and 2 cousins. :D
Awesome rite. XD

HAHA!

Went to various places.. mostly Orchard. Hehehe.

Bought some stuff and all.
But omg, the day we went out with my cousins was epic man. xD

Like we just walked alot and stuff.
Then we ate ice-cream..
Then ca started getting really high.
When we were at like the department store.. the cups and plates and mugs section...
She started going OLLOOOOLOLOOOLOLOLOOOLOL....
HAHAHA! Omg we were laughing like mad. xD
Then in the car, this christmas song came on,
and the lyrics were like 'and hurry down the chimney tonight' OLLOOOLOLOOOLOLOL!
She just started doing tht! HAHAHAHAHA! lol
Then after that was when all the racist jokes and stuff started. :x

HAHA!
Interesting week lah!
KAY BYE


comment? / top