Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Winter in Singapore?! I wanted to blog about camp, but I decided it was too long, so I didn't. :p
We had fun! lol.. ANYWAY HELLO! Seriously?! Winter in Singapore?! Cause every single shop in Singapore seems to be selling winter stuff. =X Well, as compared to last year.. this year is much much more. Like EVERY shop seriously! HAHA! So its as if there's winter in Singapore (which would be great!) YUP. TODAY: Had piano at 9.45! 9.45! Cause I missed it on Tues.. cause of camp -.- THEN, went to Raffles Hotel to look at the boots! :D:D:D I have flowery boots now! :D For Japan. HAHAHAHAHA! Then we went to Marina Square to find my mum's gown.. for her work thing. LOL. THen I just sat there. And I was wearing the boots! HAHA! Wanted to try it out. :) People looked okay! I SAW! Tsk... But whatever. In Japan no one will look. ^^ THEN, we just walked a bit.. Got hungry and wanted to eat Ramen, so we were searching for this one Jap restaurant, Wakashu or smth. xD We looked ALL OVER! LIKE SERIOUSLY ALL OVER! We went up and down so many times... Then we passed by the area with lots of food places, and my mum was like 'Let's just eat here lah' And me dad's like 'Wakashu lah' HAHAHA And my mum's like 'Its a guy thing. MUST find the Wakashu place.' xD And we did!! Eventually. LOL And I was freakin starving by then! HAHA! YUP!.. My crazy adventure.. :D Random: I dreamt of Bieber last night. XD I like him thiiiiiisssss much more now. HAHA! |
|