Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Our last goodbye ),: I still can't get used to the fact that I won't see them on Monday. ):
Oh well. Today, was our LAST GOODBYE ): We met up at Vivo, then some people went to bye food from the food court and we ate by the.. water side thing in vivo. :) I didn't buy anything.. But Claire gave Faith and I her prata ^^ <>So.. It got really hot, and some of us took jump shots! :D THEN, we went to the monorail thingie, and went to SENTOSA!! It was pretty badly planned too. xD We went to the beach where it got ALL HOT and I was ALL STICKY!! AND, we built sandcastles!! We wanted to like... compete.. But I dunno what happened. :D Hahaha! I taught my team the dig 2 holes side by side thing, then make a tunnel at the sides of the holes, until both hands touch... I dunno if you can like.. picture it? lol. THEN. Nothing much luh. Some people went for luge :) I didn't, cos it was SOO EXXX!!! :o Seriously man. Then, went back to vivo.. And they went to Marche (How 2 spell?) I wasn't eating, cos I was eating at home, but I just went in. xD Then I thought it would be really embarrassing if I came out with $0 in my card, so I just bought a mushroom soup. :D YUM! I know. Boring post. Eugh.. Okay... |
|