Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Newest Obsession Man I'm getting FAT! My stomach's literally like.. Layering. XD Need. willpower! Haiz.. Well.. Holidays have proven to be quite a bore.. COME ON! Let's go out people!! :D Ditch the crappy chinese thing Kristine! xD Muahahaha. NEWEST OBSESSION! OMG! The holidays ARE a good time to catch up on shows tough. :) Recently.. Its been glee! Season 2! New guy is damn hot.. Well.. Not 'damn' luh.. Just hot. :D HAHA! AND AND AND THIS! Vampire Diaries *HEART ![]() Hahahaha! Its a REALLY REALLY GOOD SHOW!! :D I haven't even like... skipped parts! Like you know how some shows have the boring adult talk or smth? Well... Yea! Kay, I skipped like a teeeeeeeeensy bit BUT other than that!? This show is GREAT! Hahaha.. Nothing like twilight too.. Kay.. A bit I guess.. The whole, vampire boyfriend.. He's a 'vegetarian'. Its all there. HOWEVER There are other cool stuff too! A good/bad brother, really scary stuff too man. No werewolves unfortunately.. yet? Maybe? I haven't got far into the show yet. :D But there are WITCHES. XD Its a nice show.. I like it. Hahaha! Cool storyline and.. new characters every now and then.. LOL! I'm like promoting it. XD HAhaha! YUPS! THAT'S ALL!! Come on guys! Just gimme a date to go out! Dying at home! :D |
|