Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Forest Adventure!! So reeeeeeecap. :D
Wednesday was the forest adventure thing which was F-U-N! 4 flying foxes baby! And not just ordinary flying foxes, JUMPING OFF TREES FLYING FOXES! :D Its seriously kinda scary, cause its like you're literally jumping to the ground, except there's a cable and stuff. :D Haha. And it goes over like a reservoir or smth, which is C-O-O-L! Hahaha! It was really fun. The beginning like the.. 'preparation' part got me scared cause I missed a step.. Then the guy was like.. not scary.. But I felt.. disappointed. XD HAHA! MY FIRST MISTAKE. hehe. Then like we go up to the trees by this rope ladder thing (which SUCKS) and we do obstacles.. Which is pretty fun, BUT SCARY. xD Its like they put wooden planks between 1 tree to another tree, and a cable on top where we have to hook the thingie, and we have to like WALK across the AIR! :O Omg. I was damn scared at first.. Then I realised you could just sit in your harnest and ZOOM across. xD But I didn't. :D HAHA! Well, I went with Sam's family minus her dad and the Tan family.. minus the eldest brother. HAHA! Only OUR family was whole. xD HAHA BUT There was one really fun part too! The part where we had to JUMP and we would swing to like those net things.. Can you PICTURE it?? :D:D After you jump, there's like a 2 second free fall before the thing sort of.. Catches you? So that was pretty scary. xD Like a roller coaster feeling. HAHA. YUP! THEN, we all went to Bedok South to eat lunch.. I had COCKLES! A lot of people find that like gross, but I like it. HAHA I eat all the weird food that people don't eat. LOL :D Then we all came to my house.. And just did random stuff... YUP! That's about it! :D:D OH! And I dropped my phone, now it has scratches! ): ): ): BYEBYE! |
|