Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Flowery Patterns (as seen on tumblr) Heyyyyy!
Here I am, blogging on the iPad. Another about.. 11 days till Japan. :] Excited! WOO HOO!! Unfortunately, not going to Tokyo. ): Major disappointment man. No Tokyo = No Disney sea ):): Well, at least gonna see snow! Hahahah. Yeap! And hot springs! I never thought I'd be able to be in one of those. Hopefully this time I can. (: Keep seeing the hit springs in japan hour. XD Looks damn shiok. Hahaha! Hope to eat lots of sushi too! And crabs!! :D Sigh. Yupsyups. That's bout it.. Quite hard to type here. :P So I'll do a nice long long long post from my com tomorrow or smth. :P BYEBYE. |
|