Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title: Bye bye internet
date: Sunday, November 21, 2010
time:11:15 PM
Well,
Gg camp starts tomorrow, :)
which means no internet for 3 days. ):
Oh darn.
I did not think this through! xD

Yup..
Just did some packing.
Yes.
At like 11 pm, I packed.
And tomorrow I have to be awake at like 6. And now its 11.20.
Shit.
Haiiizzzzz.

So anyway,

TODAY:

Today was pretty cool. :]
Went to church, came home and did nothing much. :p (com)
BBQ was today.
So at like.. 3 plus, the 2 boys came over..
Oh man. xD
Chaos.
Haha..
Then soon after..
Sam and Alex came over! HAHA! :D
Lol.
Then we did pretty random stuff..
Like.. Rode my brother's bike which is pretty small, but fast. xD
Rode the swaveboard, blew bubbles. XD
And used com. :D
Haha!

Then we started eating! :D
Yup..
For quite some time..
Waiting for Auntie Regina, Uncle Tan and Kar Wee to come,
which was pretty long. lol.
So..
THen....
The 5 (kids) started playing hide and seek.
I KNOWWWW its childish and all! HAHA!
But its fun! xD

Nothing much then..
Ate a bit more, played cards..
Watched the disney channel movie thing..
YUP!
About it. Haha.


comment? / top