Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Boredom I'm so bored! The holidays are boring. Haiiiiiz. Anyyyyway, I'm happy cause there's gonna be a new Vampire Diaries upload tonight! XD Hopefully. :P I just wanna have more episodes to fall back on you know.. So I won't have to wait. But here I am.. Waiting... Update... I cleaned out my room a little. Threw away loads of worksheets and stuff.. Planning to clean out my drawers today, but I dunno.. I just don't seem to have the will power today. Hehe. Damnnnnnn bored! I need exercise.. I planned on running, but I still haven't figured out when I'm gonna do tht.. I wanna camp at the beach man!! Like old times! Bbq at night, set up tents, play cards, then take forever to sleep! Its awesome falling asleep and waking up with the sound of the waves. XD Sounds so cliche. Is tht what it even means? Cliche WORD OF THE DAY OH! That reminds me. I have guides camp on the 22nd to 24th. :) I dunno.. Excited?? Well.. I remember we were discussing what we were gonna do during the camp, and it sounded quite fun. XD Like switching off all the lights in the library at night and play some like.. tag or somethin. HAHA! But it sounds damn fun to do tht.. YUP! PICTURES OF RANDOM STUFF HERE Hehehe, Super cool right?? No, I know its lame. I'M BORED!! |
|