Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title: The Sleeping Queen
date: Wednesday, October 27, 2010
time:1:44 PM
1 more day!!

Don't know if I should be happy or sad...
Its a mix I guess :/
Bitter-sweet.
I'll miss my 1H!!!! ):

KEEP IN TOUCH!

Well,
tomorrow is the fun-fair..
I didn't pre order my coupons.. So... they're probably selling there right?
I was just too lazy to buy!
Since last year's coupons were pretty much wasted to an extent that people
were begging their friends to take it. XD

That's why I wanna see how good it is first. :D
BUT!!
One thing I'm SURE I'll go to..
BOUNCING CASTLE!!!
:D :D :D :D
That's gonna be my make-up exercise for this whole month man. XD

Yup yup..

Omg, the only carnival I remember was the one in P4.. :D
I can remember it very well cause of TRAIL 13!!
It was something like a haunted house I guess.
But they had ANOTHER haunted house too :]
So, we lined up pretty long for it..
Then Nat Ang was afraid so she left.. ):
So.... I don't remember who went leh...
I only remember Kristine. HAHA! XD

YUP!

But I have NEVER EVER been to our school's haunted house man...
I should really go aye..
:D

Anyway,

today was a... PRETTY boring... yet... (insert word here) day..
STUPID!
I thought we were going to SAM!!
But instead, we went to Old School. -.-
I mean come on!!
We already went there.. ):
And this time, we had to go to the gallery or smth to 'view' the pictures and stuff.
Boring luh. xD
AND!!

Me, Ruthra, Vanessa and Madhura were the only people in our class (who was
not involved in open house) who had to go sit in the same bus as 1M :]
So, me and Vanessa basically played really.. WEIRD games with Jaja, Charissa, Venice and
wifeee. xD HAHAHAHA!
lol

YUP!
Then before we boarded the bus, Mrs Phua was like 'Lynn, you better behave yourself arh'
WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN HUH?! xD
Like I don't behave myself. PSHHHH.

THEN, when we were boarding the bus to go back to school,
I accidently stepped on her foot XD
HAHAHA! I APOLOGISED!! :D

THENNNN,

we got back to school,
and I played the sleeping queen game which i NEARLY WON (but jaja won ):)
with.. the same people basically.. except for Vanessa. Haha :]
Then later, Celine and Nik joined.
YAY!
That's it!!

BYE!



comment? / top