Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: SICK ): I'm sick!
Omg, My throat hurt so bad last night!!! So difficult to sleep!! And now I'm coughing too. ): I feel like my body is giving out a lot of heat! I dunno, I can just feel it. xD Haii yo. Anyway, Yesterday went to Parkway with Nat nat. :] It was quite fun! :D I got a few stuff. No like... 2 stuff.. Still happy though.. I hardly buy anything besides food when I'm not with my mum. xD lol YEASHH.. And and.. Parkway is quite limited on the shops though.. ): The only shops we spent lots of time in was Diva, Cotton On, Fox and Esprit. BUT!! Esprit was freakin ex so....... But all the shops are coming out with so many cute winter stufff!!! But all so ex!!! :D HAHA! Yupsiesssss... That is ittt!!! BYEBYE! |
|