Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Lynn ROCKS Haroo..
Said I'll blog later tonight, but I thought I might as well blog now, while I'm waiting for my uncle to pick me and my brother up. :] But I'll probably just end up saving it and continuing tonight.. part of blog Some reason I like these smileys now. :] :] :] Don't they look cute. :D Tee hee. This is.. about 4? 4 hours later.. This part of the blog. LOOL So I just came back from CHANGI BEACH CLUB. Yes, I know what its called now. :) My aunt's a member, so she and my uncle brought me and my brother there to swiiiiiimmm! :D AND, there was a SLIDE! OH YEAH. I'm SOLD for slides man. :D Tioman has a slide in the pool, but the water's gross. And, the put the slide in the baby pool AND its for 'Children under 12' -.- HMMMMMMMMM!!! NO ONE CARES!! Welllll, I didn't.. So I went anyway.. SO STUPID. You put the slide in the baby pool, you're gonna hit your butt. I hit my butt.. Lol. Still, put it in the big pool people!! I just wanted to talk bout random stuff here.. Like in this post... OOOO!! LIKE CHANNING TATUM!! I realised I'm very celebrity boy craze this year. XD Like there was Booboo, then... OH! That music bank guy!! In the show he's so cute! But I only 'crazed' for like LITERALLY one day. XD Then the next day was Channing Tatum cause we watched She's the Man and he was so freakin hot!! AND funny. :D AHHAHA!!! I'm trying to get over it now.. Yes.. OKAYYYYY... MOOOOVING ON. Err... OMG! YES! I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT THIS! Kay, on the last day of Claire's sleepover, we walked to parkway to eat sushi!! The buffet one cause it was a weekday or smth. So from her house to Parkway we could walk. Then when we were walking back, this bus passed. AND THIS DUDE! THIS WEIRDO FREAK ASS DUDE winked at me. -.- It creeped me out! Omg, I mean if it were a cute guy or smth.. ;) It would be MORE OKAYISH! But he didn't even look singaporean!! He looked like those kind of maid boyfriend or something!! Then when the bus left he waved! OMG! Stupid ass-hole. YUP! OH HAAHHAHA! At that time I was thinking.. 'What would Kristine be thinking now... She'd probably be happy right? Yup' XD HAHAAHAHAH! lol . That's it. :D TATATATATATATATAG! :D |
|