Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title:
date: Friday, October 15, 2010
time:7:52 PM
Hello!

Lol.
It was a pretty fun week this week. :D
Finally exams are D-O-N-E! DONE!
No more crap till next year. :D
Going to Japan end of year too. :D
Tee hee!

So, after the last paper, went to Claire's house for sleepover..
The people were me, Kim, Tania, Eleanor, Vanessa, Krithi, Jerusha, Yu Kun, Elsa and Michelle.
Did I miss anyone?
But people came and left and stayed at different times. :]

IT WAS FUN!
But missed Jaja's birthday party. ):
Sorry Jaja. and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAJA!

So....

THE SLEEPOVER!!

The sleepover was pretty awesome, cause we all slept in the attic where
Claire has a projector. XD
Big house man, big house.
Lol.
So when we reached there, just basically sat around, then some
went to change to go to parkway gramaphone to rent movies. :D
We got loads of stuff like She's the man, white chicks, PUSH! OMG PUSH IS AWESOME!
Er... Step up 2, Benjamin Button and.... other stuff. XD

Then we went to eat and stuff, then we went back and watched She's the man I think..
I DUNNO LUH. IT WAS JUST FUN! I'LL POST SOME PICTURES!!!



Oh this was when Claire's dad got like alot of fish for their HUGE
pond, so he asked if we could help like do .. THAT. lol




MOVING ON....

What else do I say...

OH RIGHT!!

HAHA!
This is for you KRISTINE TAY SEN HUIIiIIIIII.. lol
Here are my 2 owls. :D








HAHA!
Storm and Trouper. :D
They're birthday is today, they turn 5!! :O
Oh yeah. :D
But i haven't seen Trouper.
OMG!
STORM BROUGHT IN A DEAD MOUSE!!
And it was on my like toilet mat!
And ON her birthday!
Coincidence?
I think not!


comment? / top