Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: EAVESDROPPING Hehehe..
Today was a tiring day. :] Went with some people to Macs. OMG! I totally got a coupon thing for a free vanilla ice-cream, but I threw it away or something!! ): Yups. Then took bus all the way to Newton mrt.. On the way, was kinda listening to this young couple's convo. xD I KNOWWWW you can.. tune it out, but it was a boring ride. -.- SO, It was really weird. Like the girl had a nephew who was 15 or something, who met this girl online, and she was 22.. Then they realised they were.. somehow related or smth... OH! And I saw cute guy on the train leh.. But he talked very gay. XD HAHA! And, OH RIGHT! HAHA! Yesterday went out! Whoo, it was fun. XD We walked and.... stood... alot. :D LOL! And I was hiding in the toilet. BECAUSE, cine is so damn small! So, we planned to watch You Again or smth, but we watched Takers instead. HAHA! Didn't really get what it was about at first though.. THEN I got it. :D Yup.. TEE HEE! BYE! |
|