Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title: Where has the time gone?
date: Friday, September 17, 2010
time:8:20 PM
So depressing.

I dunno why, I think about things a lot..
Like everyone does I guess.
Lol.

My life's pretty screwed up now.
Its sucks.
Where are they when you need them man? ):

Where were the times.
I miss those times..
But I guess you've found her now.
It don't matter anymore.
I don't matter anymore..
Sometimes I feel its still there, that it hasn't changed.
But once you get the feeling, its usually there isn't it?
Hopefully in my case its not.
Really really crossing my fingers now.

I don't know what to do now.
Should I just leave it to God, or should I just keep trying.
If we were meant to be, its meant to be I guess.
But I keep getting the feeling to let you go.
Since you seem happier.

I don't know what to do.

Help.


comment? / top