Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Its like 11.48 p.m..
And there's no one to talk to now.. Sighhh.. So I shall blog about random things you probably didn't know bout me. :) 1. I tried windsurfing once.. My dad is a windsurfer so he tried to teach me.. Yes.. TRIED. HAHA! But I kept falling off, and couldn't get it right.. So we were BOTH frustrated. XD Then my momma heard about it and she's like 'Next time I'll teach you. Or get one of the other uncles to teach you.' HAHA! :) But now.. My dad's like a windsurfing instructor.. So yeah. lol 2. I have a few nice belts.. But I never wear them. Why? Because they're pretty and all the shirts I wear over my shorts always cover them. So.... Ya. 3. I have a weird thing with owl jewellery now. :D 4. I sometimes imagine dramatic and chaotic conversations with somebody in my head. XD What can I say? I'm a nutcase. 5. There was one point.. Well actually now also... I don't want blue to be my favourite colour cause I felt that it was too common and everyone's favourite colour was blue. I. Am. Original HAHAHAH 6. I sleep on a bed, with a pillow, 2 small bolsters, 1 big bolster stuff toys at the head of my bed, and I have a teddy bear. I named my bolsters and everything when I was younger too.. But I remember some and forget some of their names.. One of my bolsters names is Sally. I can remember cause I named it after this 'camel' (not a real camel) thing on a Barney concert thing.. Its name was Sally too.. It wasn't a real camel. Just like a cloth and children underneath with their backs up. lol. Something like that. 7. Speaking of Barney concerts.. I watched a few Barney concerts when I was young. And I always remember the concert... I think I watched 2. I could remember 1 because of this 'bad guy'. He was a REALLY REALLY FREAKY LOOKING CLOWN THING. Then I searched it on the Utube.. (I'm just gonna call it 'The U' from now XD) and I found it. HAHA The U is GENIUS!! Sounds lame.. BUT I DON'T CARE! I never said I was cool. 8. Are you getting bored at this? Well I am. So there won't be an 8. CANCEL 8! :D GOODNIGHT |
|