Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Hiya!
Today has been sad. Hai. Yup. The stupid brace is hurting! Like I can't bite stuff now. ): Cause it hurts! ): Shiiiiitt. ): Kay.. AND one of the bracket thingie, like SLID off ma tooth.. Now its in like... Omg, how to explain.. Nvm, I won't. Yar. Anyways, Today went to Bedok Central to have breakfast.. Uh-huh. Then went to NTUC to get groceries. And OMG!! I notice they don't have those oreo cereal anymore! You know the one with the marshmallow??? Maybe cold storage have. Hmm. I GOT A STAPLER! WHOO! Now I can finally use my HUGE HUGE collection of stapler bullets. XD If anyone wants stapler bullets, Come. To. Me. Yes. Er, what else.. OH! I threaded my eyebrows!! Yay. Now they're so neat. :D Its like my 3rd time doing it.. :P But it STILL HURT! I felt like punching something or like kicking or squeezing something or something. It just has THAT feeling.. You can't stay still. You twitch.. Know what I mean?? Ya. OK! Since I'm mentioned SOOOOO many times in Kristine's blog (:D) HAHA! I'll mention you. AND NOT BECAUSE OF GRATEFULNESS, but because I want to. XD Lol. I'm so lame. SO ANYWAY Dear Kristine, I have no idea what you say and what you mean ALOT of times.. Please be clear and tell me SPECIFICALLY what you mean. XD I notice you have a thing for horror shows.. That's not a surprise.. Who don't like watching those?? I just HATE the after part.. Where I won't be able to sleep alone.. Yar.. Please stop assuming things. XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOTS OF LOOOOOOVE 3> Lynn :D |
|