Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: HIHIHIHIHI! Today was kinda fun. :D Went to the beach for a mini bbq/steamboat-ishhhh thang. They made like tom yam soup on the spot! Like they had those cooker things. Then one of the... err I guess you could say 'uncles' brought like all the stuff to the stone bench (where we were) right in front of the beach. :D Lovely, lovely. XD I dunno what I'm doing.. YEP! I'll put a picture I found on the web maybe. :D Yesss. Here it iss.. Hmm. How. to describe where.. Err.. See the sail on the grass, behind it there's a tree.. See BEHIND the tree.. There's this sign thingie rite.. The bench is like in front of the sign. lol YEP! XD ![]() I don't know why I just did that buttttt. YUP! OKOK. Next!! SOOOOOOO. Me and my brother were like the first.. 'kids' there.. lol. Then Constance and Serene came. Then Sam came. Then we ate and stuff.. Uh-huh. THEN, we went to the front to play cards!! :D Constance and Serene taught me and Sam how to play Texas Hold em!! OH YEAHHH!! Confusing at first, then slowly got it. :D YAY! One more new game to play on new years. :D HAHAHHA! :D I wanna add more pics now. :D I shall! :D This. Is a 0.28 pen cap. :D There's glitter cause I had a glitter spill in my nice pen box once. ): |
|