Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      February 2009
      March 2009
      April 2009
      May 2009
      June 2009
      July 2009
      August 2009
      September 2009
      October 2009
      November 2009
      December 2009
      January 2010
      February 2010
      March 2010
      April 2010
      May 2010
      June 2010
      July 2010
      August 2010
      September 2010
      October 2010
      November 2010
      December 2010
      January 2011
      February 2011
      August 2011
  
 
title:
date: Friday, September 24, 2010
time:5:13 PM
Heyheyhey! :D

This week was pretty fun honestly. :D
In school and all. :D YAY!
HAHAHA! Uh-HUHHHH

RECAP!

Monday: HAHA! Slept in chapel.. AGAIN. :D
Even mrs ___ said the speaker was kinda like.. BORING...
They're all boring no offense.. But I totally sing.. I like to sing. :)
AND, stupid Dynamite song was stuck in my head..
So I kept singing it. :D I LIKE TO SING
The bad thing was, I didn't know the lyrics..
So I just kept re-singing the ONLY part I knew. XD
'I PUT MY HANDS UP IN THE AIR SOMETIME, SAYING AYEEEEEE YOOO, GOTTAAA LEEEETTTT GOOOOOO! :D'
HAHAHA!
Also also!!
Monday.. Actually the whole week, me and Oli were perfecting the art
of our 'sign-language' :D
Now we have I, my, Mine, she, we, to, too have, am, are, was, were, have, with, toilet, go,
has, is, slow, fast, talking, gossiping, please, sorry, smile, love, you, don't, the, this(?), with.
(I can't remember) BUT THOSE ARE JUST SOME :D

Tuesday: HMMMMMMMM.. I can't remember what happened on Tuesday leh...

Wednesday: LOL! Wednesday there was assembly, and we had to go to audi for
this UNIFEM thang.. Which was boring. Sorry. The woman was talking..
REALLY WEIRDLY. Like she talked super slow, and she just stops for awhile, then
continues. Like -.-..
SOOOOOOO!!!!
Yuks and Jerusha were sitting next to me, and Marina was sitting behind me.
So it wasn't that bad..
Most of the time I/Jerusha was just bothering me/Jerusha. :D
AND marina.. I kept looking back at them, making weird faces..
Then they'd just start laughing. HAHAHA!!
AND AND AND I managed to like squeeze in 90 winks. ;D
HAHA!

Thursday: THURSDAY WAS FUN! HAHA! Thursday was the dude's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUUUUDE! :D
Grouped with Oli, Claire and Elsa for Life science, and could bring cams!! :D
Took many pictures.. Obviously. HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Omg, Today we were allowed
to bring also, but I didn't knowwwww!! >:(

Friday: Quite fun in class... One free period, and I kept saying I was gonna study..
But I ended up singing Katy Perry with Claire and saying like.. weird stuff and looking really
weirdly at Tania.. AND sneezing and blowing my nose and using up Tania's and Vanessa's
ti-SHOOS! ): STUPID NOSE!
In like the last 15 mins of free period, I decided it was too noisy, so I took my chair,
and sat like on the floor at the classroom back door. STUDYING :D
Soon after, Oli and Yuks joined me. <3>
People looked at me. :D
And Mrs CHEN KOK PENG gave me an AMUSED look. HAHAHA!
Not like the 'she's weird' or 'disapproving' look that I get OH SO OFTEN from Kim and Tania, but like the 'LOL' look. HAHAHAHAH! YAYAY! XD
And before she came, people just walked past, so I just covered my face with my hist tb. :D
Amusing life ayeee! :D

THEN, aft school, went to library to study with them. :D Man it was cold.

YUP!
That's it!
TAR TAR!
TAG! :D


comment? / top