Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title:
date: Friday, September 10, 2010
time:10:12 AM
Helloooo..

Here I am..
Blogging, while everyone is studying..
Probably. XD
Yups.
Just came back from breakfast with the Parents..
Went to the Siglap Longkang place to eat again..
Surprisingly the longkang don't gross me out..
No stench too. :)
Except once, when I saw a half-dead mouse. :S
Urgh.
Hate mouse/mice/rats/rat
But I don't like to see them dead either..
lol.

Yup..

I realised that every breakfast place I go,
There will be one different drink that I will drink.. like at tht place..
Know what I meeeean?

LIKE...

The Siglap Longkang place,
I'll always drink tea.. Like teh-tarik tea..
But its not..

The Telok Kurau Coffe shop place,
I'll drink can soya-bea..

At Bedok Central
I'll drink Ice-coffee. XD

That kinda thing..
I don't know why its important but..
YES!

lololol.

Nothin much goin on..
Did I mention now only one poster is left on my wall?!
All the rest dropped off. XD
Ya ya..
Ok.

I shall post a picture now :D
Hmm. What picture...

This is us at the zoo..
Kfc. :D
Me, Caryl-ann and Alyssa.
HAHA! Don't know why I chose this pic, but YEP!
Stupid dirt on mirror!
GRRR!!
:D




comment? / top