Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: HAROOOOOOO again!
Waliao, no one has tagged since the 6th. Thanks you guys thanks. ): GO TAG NAOOOOO!! lol ANYWAY, Just ate chips.. and dip.. HAHA! That sounds cool. Chips and dip. :D We made the dip ourselves. Avacado + Tomato + Lemon + Salt + Doritoes. :D HAHA! YUPS! OMG, I had the WEIRDEST dream last night! Booboo was in it. HAHAHA! SO HERE IS MY DREAM! Me and this other person that I don't know were in this airplane. But the inside was like a bus.. LIKE SKY HIGH'S SCHOOL BUS BUT IT WAS A PLANE. ok. THEN, I saw this... Really colourful guy. Like he had pink hair and yellow eyes.. And he was all like... freakishly colourful. :O THEN, I saw this OTHER guy. Kay, he's like one of the winners of survivor. XD I thought his name was Richard Hatch so I was like 'Hatch!' (really surprised) Then the other guy, the colourful one was like 'She don't know you!' Then I was like 'SURVIVOR' FYI, the survivor guy I dreamt of was like this super schemer, bad guy in Survivor. Then at that point, me and my 'friend' dropped out of the plane.. Btw, I realised the dude's name is not Richard Hatch. The one I saw was Russell Hatz or something. Richard Hatch is ANOTHER winner of survivor. lol So we dropped out of the plane and into the ocean. Then I saw the plane above us like stop for awhile, then it went off again. So me and my friend were swimming to this island thing. In my head, the Island was Tioman. But it.. kinda wasn't. lol. Then for some reason, we were really freaked out, cause booboo was like this bad guy, and he also dropped into the water. But far away. So we were like 'Kay phew. Booboo ain't here yet' So we went to the island, and I saw this swimming pool! Like this really awesome swimming pool. But its so different from the REAL swimming pool in Tioman.. But I kinda .. 'knew' ya know. lol Ppl gonna think I'm crazy or smth later. XD So, we met this girl on the island. OH! The island was like really resorty like. Kay. So we were walking on like.. Its kinda like a jetty.. But the floors are like wood.. and the railings are like Singapore railings.. So WE SAW BOOBOO IN THE WATER AND IT TOTALLY FREAKED US OUT! Cause for some reason, booboo was chasing us.. Then I think I saw you know those shark things.. THE FINS! Ya, the fins.. and somehow that was booboo.. Then we saw booboo swimming, and his eyes were like snake eyes. And he looked soooooo evil! :O Yet hot. *Heart (I don't think you are interested in this anymore lol) SORRAEEE. XD Then we were running and everything and climbing on the railings and stuff. And we ran into this forest.. It kinda like an enchanted rainforest or something, where people go in and it changes their lives or something.. Then we felt something was wrong. So it was cause Booboo's DAD was cutting down all the trees! Like a really evil way. Then he had to use like gold which were like 5cents coins, cause they're like goldish.. He needed 5 cents to operate the machines.. Then he tried killing us or smth. So in the end we managed to stop him with a 1 dollar coin or smth. lol HAHA! THEN It turns out Booboo was under a spell or something. XD So after he was like.. come back to reality, me and my friend, the girl we met on the island and booboo went swimming in the pool. HAHAHAHAH! That's my really really strange dream :D BUT I SWAM WITH BOOBOO OHYEAH! XD |
|