Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: THIS IS MY HAPPY POST! GO READ MY SAD POST WHICH IS BELOW FIRST BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING.. Like what Yi Jung (Kim Bum) says to Ga-eul (Kim So-eun) 'All NICE girls want happy endings' :D Nice girl > ME I planned this post since wednesday, but I forgot everything.. BUT I REMEMBERED RECAP! Here i gooooo Sunday: Went to church. Church was fun. OMG, I was SO stupid on Sunday.. Cause right, our chem test was like after the long holiday, so yeah. And my cousin asked me to help her take some books from her locker cause my church is in school. THEN, I came home, ONLY TO FIND that I COULD NOT FIND MY CHEM TB. ): Then I kinda realised it was in my locker.. Lol. How stooopid. Haha, but chem was on thurday.. So I had one day to like study tb.. YUP.. THEN, in the afternoon, my dad came back from Tioman. I LOVE Tioman.. Haha, I wanna like learn how to dive soon. Diving is so different from snorkeling.. So I've heard. Yea.. THEN, in the night-ish time, we had a bbq. :D Cause we have like a pit thing, so we have bbqs all the time. It was goood.. :D Yar. Monday: Monday was the wedding.. One of my relatives wedding. So had to get up pretty early as well. ): My fam went for the church... thing, as well as the wedding lunch, but my cousin (Natalie) only came for the lunch. ): HAHA. I think I talked about the wedding before.. In an earlier post.. KAY, so Tuesday: Tuesday was a really really really difficult time for me. Cause it was the day I had to start studying. ): Like the rest of the long holiday... I DID attempt to study, but it all failed. So Tuesday was important.. But the computer was at my side, so I was like.. Read tb, facebook. Notes notes notes, twitter. lol. Wednesday: I can't remember what happened on Wednesday.. More study I guess. Wednesday was what ct arh? I can't remember... Thursday: I can't remember what happened on Thursday either... Damn.. errr.. TEST ): Ffffrrriidaayyy: Today I am happy. :D Because it is a friday. :D And Friday=Internet=Happy=CHOCOLATE! Todayyyy.... Er, OH! Me and Jerusha were laughing a lot during Life Science because we were trying to impersonate Lulu from the Noose. HAHA.. Lulu is a woman from China who is a KTV hostess. She is played by michelle Chong Omg, i love michelle chong. SHE'S SO FUNNAY!! AHAHAHAH Heeeeeeee Ok, now now I am going to post something cool. Its......... THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT MEEEE 1. I sometimes wonder if there is another Earth in this galaxy where people live like us and go to school and have weird emo problems.. 2. I sometimes want to be a zookeeper/sealion trainer/underwaterworld tank cleaner 3. When I'm studying and trying to figure out something hard, I talk to myself alot. 4. I hate looking at big groups of ants. If they're in a line its ok, but if they're wondering around everywhere, it freaks me out 5. I DO believe it is possible to lick my elbow. 6. I used this piggy-bank when I was little, and I'm going to start using it again. ![]() 7. I have 2 cats named Storm and Trouper and they are balding. Even the stray cats near my house has more fur than them. Sigh. ): 8. I tried reading the bible.. Like I tried reading from the first page... But I couldn't 9. I am actually a very calm person.. at home. 10. In our school toilet, I have been using the same cubicle for this year. That is MY cubicle. 11. I have a tube full of decorative flowers meant for scrapbooking 12. I love Boo boo 13. I learnt that if you breathe in for 5 secs through my nose and 10 secs out through my mouth, I can run BETTER! 14. I think Jeff Dunham and Peanut and Walter and Achhhqqqqmed are awesome 15. I can stone at something for long periods of time 16. I really enjoyed the movie 'Push'. Its a cool movie 17. I have lost so many school badges in my life, that once, my mum had to lend me HERS. Like the old kind. 18. I have like... 23 moles.. -.- (grosss) I have a lot of moles 19. I actually like vegetables.. I don't understand why children are not supposed to like them 20. I can kick your ass any day.. AND THAT IS 20 THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME.. HAHAHA lololol |
|