Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      February 2009
      March 2009
      April 2009
      May 2009
      June 2009
      July 2009
      August 2009
      September 2009
      October 2009
      November 2009
      December 2009
      January 2010
      February 2010
      March 2010
      April 2010
      May 2010
      June 2010
      July 2010
      August 2010
      September 2010
      October 2010
      November 2010
      December 2010
      January 2011
      February 2011
      August 2011
  
 
title: Something I forgot to upload... ?? Post.
date: Saturday, August 21, 2010
time:10:41 PM
OKAY!!
I shall blog about Friday now!!
Hopefully it will be a long one, and people actually finish reading. -.-

Friday
Me, Nicole and Nat went to Orchard!
Whee!!
First, to Cine to watch AIRBENDER then ION to SHOP. :D

So...

I left my house at like.. 10.50 (we were meeting at like 12. Movie at 12.30)
Cause I didn't know how long the mrt would take to somerset.
HAHA.
I said before.
Paranoid..
XD
Yups.
So on the mrt,
I was texting retarded stuff to Nat lah.
HAHA.
Then I realised I was quite early..
But then Nat was like also.. there already..
Ya..
So I got off somerset, then I couldn't find cine!
Like I walked straight, then I couldn't find it.
So I had to call Nat and at that time, Nicole arrived,
so she told me where. HAHA.
Yep.

Then, we just went to the movie place, to get tickets.
We were kinda early,
so we just sat there..
Yea.
Then it. was. time.

AIRBENDER

The movie was goood!! :D
But like, a bit rushed into it..
HAHA, but the visuals were really nice.
When it started, it said 'Book 1: Water'
Then it ended with the Fire Lord Ozai asking Azula to track
down Aang, and the movie ended with her saying 'I do, father.'

At first we were like all confused!
We thought it would like actually end..
But OBVIOUSLY, they are probably gonna continue
to Books 2, 3 and 4. :D
Yay.
I can't wait to see Toph!!
HAHA!
But in the cartoon, Sokka is the funny one.
And the movie, Rathbone was friggin hot! AND funny. HAHAHHAH!

THEN, we walked to bus stop,
to take bus to ION..

ION

We first went...
I forgot which place we went to first.
But its either Muji or looking for food..
Yep.
But I got like lemon marshmallows from Muji. :D
Then we went to eat.
I shared chicken with Nicole, and Nat ate Tori-Q
:D

It was quite funny..
Like they guy was like 'How do I address you?'
And Nicole's like 'Er.. Chia.'
Then we were like whaaaa?

THEN,
the chicken came, and they gave PLASTIC utensils.
Actually, I thought they wouldn't be able to cut,
but the knife could..
Then Nicole started laughing alot because I said
'Oh yeah, I'm gonna cut my chicken with a plastic knife'
Then Nat was like
'Chia! He's calling you!'
Then she started laughing alot...
YUP

THEN,
we went walking around..
And we went into some shops,
then we went into a shop called 'New look' (i think)
AND TRIED ON SUPER FRIGGIN HIGH THIN THIN THIN STILETTOS!
Whoo!
It was fun. HAHA
After that,
we went to look for clothes to TRY! The we took pictures in the dressing room.
Cause that's what girls do right? Haha
lol
I FOUND a tiger shirt!
But it was like.. 30 + ):
HAHA



comment? / top