Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Shower me with your love Hello all. :D
Just.... (not just) Came back from a wedding. Quite fun. :D HAHA. THE FOOD WAS GREEEAATT! Haha, then me and nat (my couzzz) went to the toilet to take pictures.. But it didn't really work out... Cause I looked like a freak. Yep! I am going to study now. YES I AM! DON'T DOUBT ME ANYMORE! I know... before there were some........... (omg, I feel like I'm talking to myself) SO PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU'RE READING THANK YOU! :D But.... Its kinda hard to study now... Cause I have only 2 pluggy electricity things under my desk.. And 1 is charging my macadamia nut, and the other is charging my phone.. (What should I name my phone?) Yep. So since 2 plugs are used up, I don't have my light on my table. HOW TO STUDY?! HAHA! Yes. That is my excuse. Sighs.. Yupsies.. KAY, just in case people don't understand what I'm talking about MacBook - Macadamia nut iPad - Lotus Phone - (pondering) ... Cashew? I dunno. Please drop in suggestions on what I should name my phone THANK YOU! :D |
|