Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Ready to GOO! I'm all dressed up, and ready to go! Just have to wait another.. Let's see.. Er.. 39 minutes. :D I realise that I'm really paranoid.. Like in the bus for example... I get super scared when its my stop. I'm always thinking.. 'Shit! This woman is sleeping! If she doesn't move when I have to get out, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LEAVE?!' Like I see other people, leave.. Really late.. And I'm like 'How do they do that?' lol I'm so weird.. Yup. That's my amazing life story! OH! I wanna post my pictures from my phone now. WHEE! :D This. Is. Arajeane. She is the one responsible for making me want to die during guides. :D Don't be fooled by this act-so-serious-Arajeane picture She is actually REALLY REALLY CRAZY! :D JK! ![]() This.. Is. My. Bedroom. Wall Posters of stuff.. Like.. Lauter, Stewart (the not cute one) and Patty 2pm You're Beautiful (drama poster lol) SS501 And.. a card of Kim Bum and Kim So-eun.. Its a picture.. of a scene of BOF. I heart Kim Bum (last time) :D TA! |
|