Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: My Upset/Angry/Sad post Heya!
As you can seeeee, this will be my sad post, because I've been feeling really sad today. ): Yea. So no smiley faces for this post, only ): this... lol. Yup. But I will have another SUPER LONG HAPPY post, which I have been planning since Wednesday. YEA... So today was the dumbass math paper. ): So freakin annoying!! OMG! I SLAMMED SO MANY TABLES AFTER THE EXAM!! And DURING the exam, I can't tell you how many times I thought the f wurrdddd, in my head. ): Like 'Solve this equat.. f****** and' blahhhh. lol Then I'm like halfway through the solving and i'll be f****. THEN, like I look at thw question once and I'll be so f**** hard ): But I didn't SAY IT or anything.. I just... thought it.. Then I started slamming the lab tables and screaming at people who drew pie-charts. SIGHH. ): AND THENNN, there is Kristine Tay, Nicole Chia and Jania Wu. ): Me: Did you leave any blanks? (I did) Nicole: No ): Me: It was SOOO HARD! Jania: I thought it was okay. .... I don't think you said anything Kristine.... Yea.. ): AND TO ADD TO IT!! My nose got worked up again.. I felt super sleepy during geog, and slept when mrs chong left and woke up when mrs chen came. SIGHHHH Yups. That is.... About it. WAIT! I have one more saying.. cough cough. Ever feel like you were unimportant? (Tht was the church.. theme last week) Well, I did today. |
|