Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title:
date: Wednesday, August 18, 2010
time:7:32 PM
HELL-O!
Yes.
Now, my time.. Feels like I'm in HELL-o.
Haiiiiiii..
SO SO SO SO SO FRIGGIN UPSET WITH MATH. ):
I got beyond low.
Like beyond beyond low. ):
Like.. REALLY low.
I don't think I've ever gotten this low before. ):
Yeps..
Well, I'm quite happy with my sciences though..
Better than physics and bio. :D
Hee.
I hope that pulls me up..

Let's see...
What did I want to talk about.... Er...
OH!
I just remembered this song today for some weird reason..
But I can only remember like ONE... tune..
Like.. one line, and I don't even think my lyrics are right..
Then I asked like so many people,
but no one could really.. tell...
DAMN!
I REALLY LIKE THAT SONG!! ):
Okay, so I THINK the lyrics are
'As long as we make believe'
That's the one line...
But I think its wrong anyway,
cause I couldn't find it on youtube or google...
I think I heard it from an end of a movie or something..
Hmm, what movies have I watched recently arh....
SOOOOO, if you THINK you know...
Please please please please tell me!!

:D

Oh,
Just now watched a bit of YOG swimming.
The Ukraine dude is so cute man!! HAHAHAHAHA! :D
BUT BUT!!
I didn't know Adeline Wintata was in YOG!!!
Omg, when I saw her I was like
'SHE'S FROM MY SCHOOL! SHE'S FROM MY SCHOOL!'
HAHA!
She's from my piano too actually, but she finished already...
But.....
She got last place sadly.. ):
Oh well....

AND!
Speaking of YOG, there's the announcer dude called Julian Low.
AND!!

Doesn't he look like Booboo?!
Like...
HE DOES!! :D
HAHAHA! :D
YUPSIES!
TAR TAR TAR TAR!
TAG TAG TAG TAG!! :D





comment? / top