Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Do you believe in coincidences? Heyaa!
Today was geog class test.. Not thar hard lah. Considering I didn't study AT ALL. :P Yeps.. Today, I took a bus and mrt home. I saw my cousin at the bus-stop, so we took together to Newton mrt, then we both stopped at Bedok station.. THEN, she took a bus back, and I walked home.. Sigh.. I'm so lethargic now man. Haii. YAH! OMG! I FORGOT ONE THING! Right. We were talking in the mrt (in the VERY VERY first... err.. door place.. Right at the front of the mrt.. I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE IN MY LIFE! :O) Then, we were talking about random things... Haha. lol Then we were talking about.. people. (?) Ya, then she talked about my ex-neighbour for some STRANGE reason. THEN!! OMG! We were in the mrt right, then like... in front of us there were like these ac guys, then I saw him there!! OMG! HOW FRIGGIN COINCIDENTAL IS THAT?! :O Then, I'm like (to her) 'omg that's him' Then she's like 'SERIOUS?' Then she forgot what he looked like so she facebooked him on her phone. -.- HAHAHAHAAH!! OMG so funnayy!! AND COINCIDENTAL MAN! OMG!! XD YEP! That's my 'adventure' for todayyy!! :D |
|