Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Do people actually finish my posts? Cause they are loooooooong. WHAAADDDDUPPP
I got my other 2 extracted today. Yup. So anyway.... It didn't hurt, but the needle hurt more than last weeks. ): But it was still okay. After that, we went to.. some flea market near by.. Then we got some stuff. My aunt and uncle and Alyssa went too. But we only saw them in the hawker centre, then we went back for round 2.. To the flea market.. I got an apple and carrot juice (yum) cause I thought like.. Liquid, sure can. CANNOT! I put the damn straw in ma mouth, then cannot suck..sounds really wrong man HHAHA! Then the straw became like.. bloody? HAHA. Then I got really frustrated.. Like can you imagine walking around a flea market holding a cup of juice that you can't even drink?! Soo, we went to the car, Then I tried again. AND SUCCESS! I finished my juice. :D Then I spit out my bloody gauze in a plastic bag. Yes. Er...... Yea. |
|