Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: ZOO! omg omg omg!!
HEYO! Today went to the ZOO!! With family and cousins. IT WAS SO FRIGGIN AWESOME!! We took LOADS of pictures!! :D But I'm too lazy to put them in now. Hehehe.. So I'll explain everything.. Like another time?? Hee!! :D Oh, now the zoo changed a lot for the better i guess.. Just miss the petting zoo place, where I used to pick leaves off the ground to feed the animals.. lol HAHA Yep! But now the kid.. area there is friggin awesssoomme!! The water... place thing is MUCH COOLER!! Its like, there's this giant bucket at the top of everything, that is being filled up with water, and when its about to pour out, there's this bell sound thing.. Then BAM! Its like LOADS OF WATER!! And they have flying foxes too!! We were playing on it for such a long time!! There was a really epic video of me.. -.- Like.. My mum is taking a video, then she takes my brother, then I'm like coming in too, on the flying fox, but i missed the seat, so I was just randomly grabbing the flying fox with my legs dangling. Its SOOOO FUNNY! Then you can kinda see me falling in the end. XD I'm like dragging on the floor. XD HAHA! Yep! More detailed explanation tomorrow! WHEE! AND, NICE SKIN KRISTINE!! (advertising you see) XD |
|