Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: We-he-helll!!
(Well) ITS FRIDAY!! I've been waiting for this day forever!! :D Anyyyway... Eclipse was awesome!! :D I don't think I posted about it. IT WAS AWESOME!! Especially all the action parts. :D My favourite was the Cullen 'training with Jasper' scene. Haha Knight and Day was good too! Their lines were bad-ass. HAHA McFly's new song is out!! :D :D PARTY GIRL!! Sounds different from their style but its pretty good. Haha Listening to it now. So.. Recap Monday: What did I do on Monday?? ...................... OH! Monday was chapel and the gb day. Haha I fell asleep. SORRY!! But I was tired. Like seriously, it was long. .. and boring. Well, I saw caryl-ann sleeping too. Hehehe Tuesday: Tueesday...... What did I do on Tuesday?? I think Tuesday was a pretty average day..... Wednesday: GUIDES WAS FUN!! We played LOADS of games.. HAHA Like I laughed REALLY hard. I don't think I've laughed THAT hard in a long long time. Haha, Arajeane (is that how you spell?) kept laughing at EVERYTHING! She just suddenly burst out laughing! And is SO contagious! HAHA.. OH! And Alyssa showed me a game (which I've seen before on korean shows haha) You know, you and another person stand face to face, and palms facing each other. And try to push the person ('s palm) until they like move their feet. Haha Thursday: Played the game mentioned above with SO many people.. OH swim pe. Haha Like I played it with.. Kim, Debbie, Oli, Yu Kun (today), Faith.. Ya.. Haha, Swimming pe was fun again! WOO!! I LOVE IT!! :D AND, our group was like the first to bathe! HAHA :D And our.. I dunno.. coach? Told us stories again. Haha, damn funny. AND, since Kim, me and Michelle are in the same group, there was like a 'practice by yourself time' and we kept like '1, 2, 3 GO UNDER WATER and LOOK AT EACH OTHER! okay, now do your most relaxing pose underwater.. Ok now...' Haha, very funny. And the coach dude was like ............ what are you doing? You're supposed to be practicing. Haha AND, we didn't miss a WHOLE period of math like the last week, but we missed about 10 to 20 mins. HAHA :D Home ec was.. depressing.. Cause somthing went wrong and my sunflower looked weird.. But now.. I think it looks ok. HAHA AND, Ms Yang didn't come that day, so during speech, they were like dressing me up for the racial harmony thing.. ): Here is me, not happy. HAHA And after school had to take video and picture sommmmeemoree. MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT OF MY LIFEE!! ): Yup Friday: Nothing much... Oh, sneezed a whole lot. ): Had to take 2 tissues from Oli and 3 tissues from Vanessa. Haha I heard everyone is getting sick. Its thedamnweather! Saturday (tomorrow): There is gonna be a durian party at my house with my mama's side.. Uncles and aunts and cousins coming.. Oh no, the smell the CHAOS!! Haha, and its also my moulding (teeth) day. ): SCARED!! I don't know if I'm extracting tomorrow either.. EEP!! WElllsss........ Tata!! :D |
|