Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: I wanted to upload this video for the longest time. Its just what a typical BBQ is like at the beach. People drunk.. lol AND, I never knew my voice sounded like that.. Just to let you know.. I don't think my voice sounds like that anymore. The reason is because I was probably really high that night. XD And, it was quite some time ago. :D ENJOY!! Subtitles: Lynn: Attempt 1 Background I dunno who: Attempt 1 haha Lynn: Attempt 5! Benjamin: woah ho ho, wait Lynn: wait wait wait.. 6? I dunno Lynn: Go! ... Surely cannot, this one surely cannot Lynn: Fliiiip! My audience Benjamin: omg, I'm gonna kill myself Lynn: Its very load Benjamin: SHHHH Alot of background noise Benjamin: Kay, readyyy? Lynn: Wait I need to film from thi... Wait Benjamin: Ready? Serene??: AHHH! Benjamin: Ready ready? kay, 1,2,3 HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!! Benjamin: Try again My weird laughter |
|