Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: I don't know what to say.
I'm... sad? Why? Because of you? What happened? I don't understand. I'm not mad. But I want to cry my eyes out. Jealousy? Why? Because you're too dear. You're too much to lose. And I really don't want to lose you. Not now, not ever. We've had so much memories before But now, I don't even remember. I miss the days. When we were together. Did I do something wrong? I don't know if I can be myself around you anymore I really want to. Like those carefree days. But its just getting weirder. And I don't know why. I try so hard But you just don't seem to see it I miss you. Am I just thinking too much? Because it seemed fine But there's something wrong. I just don't get the feeling from you. The feeling I used to have. Now I don't even have the guts To say hello. And I really don't think That this is what its supposed to be But I really want it So Please stay. |
|