Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: HEY!!!
TGIF TGIFFF!!! :D Today was our DEAR SCHOOL'S 123TH BIRTHDAY! HURRAY! But I didn't attend anything cause I had to take pictures of the.. stuff with Melanie and Candace. :) SO, we went to the library in the morning, where all the graduates were... Quite awkward.. We were all standing together... And like, we couldn't really take pictures of them like talking to their friends, smiling... You know those kind of pictures.. Because, everytime I tried to take without them looking, they'd see me and I get so SELF-CONSCIOUS! haha, and you know, they would be in the ME Lau hall to get like ... award or something.. So, we had to go to Bamboo to like take pictures of the food and wait for them to come down. WE WAITED FOR LIKE 1 AND A HALF HOURS OKAYYY!! Haha, then when we started to take pictures of the guests and everything for like 5 mins, Mrs Lim said we could go home. -.- Errr, ok.. Yea, but even the before that was quite fun.. Like alot of teachers in the home ec cooking room, making food for the VIPs. Like mrs chong, mrs chan (art), ms loy, mrs yue, mrs ho (home ec), LAO SHI, mrs magdalene tan (p2), a maid.. I think that's all. They were all in there making like finger snacks. haha, SO TEMPTING!!! but mrs chong let us eat the cheese! :D AND strawberries that were pretty sour. Hehehe yeap.. Okay, so NOW I'm gonna recap. Monday: ???? I forgot. Tuesday: Err Wednesday: GUIDES!!! :D Was SUPER fun ONCE AGAIN! We had to decorate our notice board right.. So Arajeane like had already drawn out the letters to spell MGS Girl Guides. Yep, so all we did that day was cut letters. :D AND IT WAS SO FUN! Because of Arajeane, she keeps like, laughing non-stop.. Its like a disease!! Then everyone was laughing so much!! Just like last last week. HAHA! But it was so much fun!!! Yep. That's basically it :D |
|