Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: HEY!
I've been looking forward to Friday since Monday. Whoo! And finally its here! :D Well... Recap I guess. Monday was practically just computer. Haha. Typical Tuesday had to go back to school ): and then had piano.. Wednesday had guides.. They let us off super late. ): Thursday had swimming pe, and it was really really fun. (: Except for the 'waiting for shower part' and 'must tie hair even if wet' part. ): Friday, today, was terrible. My stomach was hurting the whole entire day. 1. Gastric 2. ahem. Both not really possible. lol Anyway, our new timetable right, home ec is last period lah. wth Go all the way down, must go all the way back up cause of phones and stuff. ): Yea.... Anyway, I'm really thinking of joining dance. I hope its not too late though.. I need a partner.. Anyone?? I guess I kinda regretted it when I didn't even give auditions a shot.. I didn't really try it.. Yea, So I really hope its not too late. (: So, Wednesday was also the last episode of Glee on FOX. OMG, I LOVED IT!! HOW could then not win? That's like, a crime. Gosh. My most ultimate favourite part of the show was... Rachel: Break a leg? (to Finn) Finn: I love you OMG!!!! DIESSS!! LOVEESS!!! AHHHH! IT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVVEEERRR!! Especially those words to come out of Cory Monteith's lips! MELTS! :D Well, I really hope that they start season 2 soon. I hear its starting in September, but you know Singapore.. Sheesh.. Haha. :) Hopefully FOX will air it earlier. :D TATA! |
|