Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Hello!
I'm finally posting.. Haha, I can't really find things to post about though.. I wanna watch ECLIPSE!! ITS OUTTT!!!!! Just watched my recorded MTV movie awards.. :D Very funny. The kiss cam was so cute. Haha.. But Twilight: New Moon won everything, so it was like.... Like they won for Best Female, Best Male, Best movie and Best kiss. Haha. So, I guess its like biased... Yea.... Nothing much luh... MIGHT go Night Safari tonight. HAHA. :) I haven't been there since I was like I think 4. Real long. OH! Its a holiday on Monday!! WHOO HOO! Its so unfair. Primary get holiday on youth and Children's, but now we only get YOUTH??!! Aren't we children you asses?! SO BIASED! lol Sigh... Okeee then... I need to do speech!! I'm so freakin angry at all the teachers after what *blank teacher said. She's so right man.. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF HOLIDAY?!?! Make us do so much math, and never like... Collect or say anything about it. WHAT'S THE POINT? OH, sellff check. WADEVER!! Such a waste of time man. Whoever is coming up with these stupid stuff. Its like... I really wanna post mean things now... But I'm scared I'll get sued.. OKay, then TATA! |
|