Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Hey world!
How are you? Me? I'm reading a chinese book. How fun does that sound?? Anyway, Saturday is coming.. Saturday is Tioman day! Yes, I am going to repeat how sad it is that we're the only family going. And that none of my friends (-_^) are going. Haizzz. lol I need more important and meaningful updates. This Friday, going to eat shui gao with my dear cousin, Nataleeeeee.. lol Homework is not totally complete BUT BUT, I finished my math!! :D In total, I used 12 pieces of fool-scap. Geesh, and teach US on conservation. HELLO?? Stupid math. I think math is like the devil. Hehe Like psle, you know what I mean.. Anyway..... Since NO ONE will or can go out with me.. sob sob I was thinking of going to parkway by myself.. Why am I posting this?? I dunno.. To boast.. Maybe.. yea.. BYE! TAG! |
|