Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Helloooo :D
Heheheh, My facebook and twitter is down for some reason.. And I can't get in. D: Haha. Yea, so I shall blog.. For my friends people, do you know what today is?? Opposite of my birthday?? Remember? Ring a bell??? Homework Homework is a wreck man. Math really is just a paper waster. Terrible. I've used like 7 pieces of lecture pad. D: What a waste. Nothing much.. I wanna go outtt!! Who wants to go out?? Catch a movie or som-sommmemmmm HMMMM?? I guess I always thought it was easier to just go after school. Not like I have gone for many outings.. Cause SOME people are always too busy. Sigh.. Haha. Anyway..... I'm just randomly typing here... |
|