Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Haha hey!
I didn't really wanna update so more people would see my BEEEEAAUUUUUUtiful artistic shots. HEE! So, I guess I'll update nowww... :D Moday - Monday was AMAZING! Early in the morning, followed my dad (who was on mc) to send my mum to work. Ate breakfast first. Then he sent me to vivo to meet the others. (Mari, Nat, Jania, Vanessa, Kelley & Esther) TO GO TO UNIVERSAL STUUUUUDIOS! Haha. The rides are pretty fun but they're really really really really short. D: And the queues are really long. Welllll, not THAT long.. But its hot.. But it drizzled a little. Heheheh.. Yesh, I will stop babbbblling now. :D I LOST MY SMALL ORANGE MECHANICAL PENCIL!!!!! D: Sigh.. Kay bye! |
|