Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Hulloh my peeps.
5 exams are done and 3 more to go!! Sobs.. History, Math and Chinese, and I suck at all 3 man. Hai... Well, after exam MIGHT go kap with Jaja.. Hai yo... So sian right now.. Should be studying but I'm not, I've no idea how many times I've said that already.. Anyway, last night, watched New Moon.. Pretty good, but I don't remember a fight scene with the volturi in the book.. Hmmm.. Geek lorh.. XD Then after that, watched the Taiwan/Taipei (no idea) show. The one with Jerry Yan and the S.H.E girl. Quite funny the show, but last night was super drama. Haha YESH! Thats all.. My picture montagie thing is still in the makingg.. :D SEE YA!!! |
|