Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title:
date: Saturday, May 15, 2010
time:5:14 PM
안녕하세요.

This will be a long post of updates, hopefully.
So, I didn't know I was so behind time in updating. Haha.
So.......

Common Tests

I already got back my sciences (like the whole level), math, lit and chinese.
I improved my math!! :D
No more remedial. :D
Haha..
But my sciences were bad unfortunately.
I shall not be ashamed when I say I got B3 for both.
Heheh..
Not TOO bad lah..
:P
Chinese..
I think I deproved a bit I think, but I still think its pretty ok.
Haha.
Lit was also ok lah. Average. :D

Very very scared for geog and history and english though. D:
Sigh sigh.

Anyway, the other day was our first practical chem lesson.
Seems more fun then some people (cousin) says they are.
Probably cause as we get higher, more memorizing. *SCREAMS
But but, we saw GREEN FIRE! Which was AWESOME!!! :D

So, today..
Woke up at about 9 plus.
Then went to eat with family.
Then my mum and I went to Parkway to buy stuff for tonight's bbq.
Also so to 'attempt' to find Nicole's present.
I had in mind what I wanted to get her, but I couldn't find it..
Mostly because there was not much time.

So,
NICOLE - Sorry if I don't get you a present by Monday.
BUT I WILL GET IT!!!

AND AND, I got McFly's Radio:ACTIVE album from popular :D
Listening to it now. :D :D
Includes a 2 hour dvd. WOAH!! :D
Haha..
WEEELLL,

bye




comment? / top