Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Today, went to flea market with aunt, uncle, mum, brother, and cousins. Haha. Pretty fun.. Bought some stuff... AND!!! Bought a McFly cd!! So coincidental man!! It has like a song, Star Girl, Star Girl music video, Just My Luck scene (movie they were in, Behind the scenes of Just my luck!!! AWESOME!! The lady was like 'hmmm, $2' Then my mum was like 'can you sell it to me for $1?' YES!! A $1 CD!!!! GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!! :D Then, went to Bedok Central to pluck.. no no.. thread eyebrows. Damn it hurt! I like cried. Haha. lol Wimp. THEN, we went to sister's dream, some furniture shop, then it wasn't open yet, so my mum, aunt and uncle were waiting outside the shop and me, alyssa and ca were in the car watching the disk. Haha. My car got dvd man!! Haha.. Only can play when the car is stationary though. Pointless. Haha... I got some clothes at the flea market too, and my mum help me put them together... I got this!! ![]() |
|