Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: Pissed.
Really pissed.... Hai..... Today after my brother finishes his homework, my mum might take me to parkway to buy my b'dae present. HEE HEE!! So, yesterday, cousins came over for Grandpa Yong's birthday CELEBRATION. There was no cake though. Sad. His actual birthday is tomorrow. :D The 'children' didn't eat much.. All (basically what) I ate was satay, carrot cake and sting ray!! I didn't know it was sting ray until my mum was like 'its sting ray'. I'm like 'mmmm, good' Haha. It was pretty good but spicy. Then me and Ca were just stalking people on fb lah.. Then she told me her life story and a funny mrt story.. Haha. Hope you feel better though... *understanding nod Then we were like talking then Alyssa was at my balcony playing her Pokemon Ds, and making comments. So it was really funny. Me and Ca were talking and suddenly this voice from outside is just like 'Me too what!' Something like that lah. Funnae!! Then we played sparklers. :D Lots of smoke. The sisters (mostly Alyssa) was trying to do like those motions with the sparklers and catch them on camera.. You know what I mean?? Like you can see these streaks of orange thing. Haha. GEDDIT??? it just totally FAIL Haha. TAGS AND TATA!! |
|