Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      ♥ February 2009
      ♥ March 2009
      ♥ April 2009
      ♥ May 2009
      ♥ June 2009
      ♥ July 2009
      ♥ August 2009
      ♥ September 2009
      ♥ October 2009
      ♥ November 2009
      ♥ December 2009
      ♥ January 2010
      ♥ February 2010
      ♥ March 2010
      ♥ April 2010
      ♥ May 2010
      ♥ June 2010
      ♥ July 2010
      ♥ August 2010
      ♥ September 2010
      ♥ October 2010
      ♥ November 2010
      ♥ December 2010
      ♥ January 2011
      ♥ February 2011
      ♥ August 2011
  
 
title:
date: Thursday, April 1, 2010
time:8:54 PM
HEYO!!

First off, I wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my DEAR DEAR friend, NATALIE ANG!!
Though she can't read this cause I don't know if she has gmail, and she's not invited into my blog..
XD

ANYWAY....
RECAP!!

Sunday part 2:

I stopped at where we were playing cards.
So...

We decided to dish out punishments to those who lost...
The game is basically you take a card and without looking at it,
you put it on top of your forehead and the people will convince you
or bluff, to keep or throw the card..
Geddit??

LOL

Then we thought of various punishments.
Mine was just drinking beer, and Sam's and Kar Wee's was
to drink ketchup mixed in water...
Not recommended.
HAHA!
MINE WAS BEER!!!
Then, we felt that the punishments weren't good enough,
So.....
We experimented. :D
Beer + Water + Sweeterner = Punishments for all.
Overall, it was fun. XD
Nothing much after that.

We took a bus to a place a short while away to eat, then
me, Kar Wee, Sam and the brothers played table soccer. HEE


comment? / top