Justice Leaugue


profile

Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
strikeitalicbold

misc

friends
Arajeane
Bryan
Candace
Eunice
Graces
Jania
Jerusha
Joelle
Keziah
Kimberly
Kristine
Lisa
Miss Claire Ng 误老师
Miss Lam Yuen Kay 林老师
Natalie
Nicole
Shevonne

thanks


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
      February 2009
      March 2009
      April 2009
      May 2009
      June 2009
      July 2009
      August 2009
      September 2009
      October 2009
      November 2009
      December 2009
      January 2010
      February 2010
      March 2010
      April 2010
      May 2010
      June 2010
      July 2010
      August 2010
      September 2010
      October 2010
      November 2010
      December 2010
      January 2011
      February 2011
      August 2011
  
 
title:
date: Saturday, March 27, 2010
time:11:03 AM
HELLO!



Before I go on with the week thing,

I wanna wish my Grandma (Choy) a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!



Yesterday, the cousins and aunts and uncles came, and

we had like pizza and chicken wings :D



SO.....



Sunday Part 1: (at Bintan)



On Saturday night, there was channel u on the tv in the hotel,

so my mum, sam and i were watching down with love. XD
I fell asleep halfway.



The next day, Sunday, we basically just woke up and ate breakfast.
Then everyone went to walk to this nearby place, where the 'kids'
sat on Banana boat.
The 'kids': Me, Sam, Calvin, Kar Wun, Kar Enng. XD
The basic point for banana boat is to fall off.
There's this huge floaty thing in the shape of a banana ok, its connected
to a rope thats connected to a boat.

The boat moves and 'tries' to like push you off with its 'oh so sharp turns'.
We went for one round, but no one fell off.
So when we were like going back to the shore,
Kar Wun and Kar Enng's dad waas like (to the boatman)
"Must make them fall off!"
Then we went for another round.
And somehow, I don't know how it happened, all of us fell in.
The whole floaty banana just toppled over, like upside down, and we fell off. XD

Haha, during that time, the adults were getting a foot massage. XD
Then when we arrived back to shore, we just played around in the sand a bit.
xc came to watch. XD

Then, the kids went back to the restaurant while the adults were still having
foot massage. I forgot what happened after that, but somehow,
me, Sam and xc started playing cards.

(I think this post is getting to long. Stay tuned for PART 2!!)


comment? / top