Hi!
I'm Lynn Choy
0604' Don't you forget
Mgsian, Blackmorian
I ♥ my cats :D
I ♥ food!!
That's about it :)
Follow me on:
www.twitter.com/lynchoyable
www.brownlove.tumblr.com
Have a nice day
title: YUMILICIOUS! Man,
I haven't talked about my awesome linner yesterday. linner= lunch+dinnner... HAAH! lol. Lame-oooo! Anyways, went to parkway with my mum and bought quite alot of stuff. My mum bought this facial wash thing from Body shop, a black book thing from Borders and it may not seem much, but they add up to alot! Especially counting my SUSHI! We had...... 1. Salmon (essential) 2. This really really fatty oily fish (which was pretty good) 3. Really sweet and slimy and really good scalops 4. OYSTERS! (1st time trying it at the shop we were at) 5. The beancurd and rice thingie (really sweet and nice beancurd skin) YUM!!! It was so delicious!!! Haha, I have no idea how many times we have eaten there. But even though its more expensive than Sakae sushi, my mum prefers it there cause the stuff are fresher. We go there like so many times that I even recognise the lady! LOL |
|